ALL STATE TECH CREW
Congratulations to the following on being selected for
2017 All State Tech Crew
Marley Chavez – Desert Ridge High School
Caleb Magel – Perry High School
Jessica Monson – Queen Creek High School
Clare Lulaga – Desert Vista High School
Isabelle Kaleta – Red Mountain High School
Parker Bickle – Red Mountain High School
Jillian McDaniel – Mountain Pointe High School
Rylee Miller – Desert Ridge High School
Kayla Gardner – Westwood High School
Conner Daly – Mesquite High School
Attention Sponsors and Technical Students,
We are excited to again offer an opportunity for technical students. We will continue with the All State Technical Crew for the 2017 Arizona Thespian Festival.
This crew will be responsible for setting up exhibitors, getting the convention center ready for the Festival and helping the main stage schools with set up, assisting in Tech Challenge, various house manager tasks, and strike. They will also assist with general sessions, the keynote speaker, and the IE showcase and award ceremony. We are looking for individuals who are willing to work hard.
- Attend a mandatory meeting in November 4, 2017 at Desert Ridge H.S.,
- A mandatory 6:45am call time on Friday Nov. 17th, 2017 at the Phoenix Convention Center South Ballroom.
- Register for Festival with your troupe, please be aware you will miss a few workshop opportunities.
- You have to have a strong technical theatre background.
- You have to be able to take direction easily.
- You must be willing to work with others, especially if they aren’t from your school.
A Troupe Sponsor Recommendation letter must be submitted.
ALL STATE TECH CREW APPLICATION
ALL STATE TECH CREW SPONSOR RECOMMENDATION
If you think this is something you might be interested in, please fill out the application. All applications must be submitted by October 6, 2017.
If there are any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Scott Willis by email:
This is sure to be a unique experience for all students involved.