AZ Thespian Regional Acting Festivals 2018
REGISTRATION IS currently closed for ALL Regional Festivals!
Check back in December for updates. Thank you
The Arizona Thespian Regional Acting Festivals are scheduled as follows:
SAFT – January 20, 2018 at University of Arizona.
Short Film Submission Form – SAFT ONLY – CLICK HERE
NAFT – January 27, 2018 at Valley Vista High School.
NAFT Registration portal
CAFT – January 27, 2018 at Mesa Community College (Dobson & US60).
CAFT registration portal
FEES for Regional Festivals
$60.00 One Act (PO made to AIA)
$5.00 per Individual Event
$10.00 per Group Event
$60.00 School Fee
There are no add-ons or changes after the registration deadline. Only drops will be allowed. There are no refunds.
Please take some time to read the rules for both one acts and the IE’s as there may have been changes.
ALL SCHOOLS MUST BRING 1 JUDGE FOR EVERY 5 IE’S.
SAFT judge registration – CLICK HERE
CAFT judge registration – CLICK HERE
NAFT judge registration – CLICK HERE
Contact Regional Directors for information on Regional Festivals.
South Director – Kris Kissel email – kris.kissel
North Director – Jackie Ryan-Rojas email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Director – Kim Bonagofski email – email@example.com
FILES FOR DOWNLOAD:
Ballots for 2017
HOW SWEEPSTAKES POINTS ARE AWARDED:
- Attendance – Schools receives points for attending Leadership Camp, State Acting Festival (November), Regional Acting Festivals, National Acting Festival.
- Leadership – Schools receives points for having a student and/or teacher on the State Board or the AIA Board.
- Honor Troupe – Schools receives 10 points for Gold, 5 for Silver and 3 for Bronze Honor Troupe Awards.
- Superior ranking – School receives a point for every Superior ranking at the Acting Festivals for IE’s, GE’s and Tech Challenge.
- State One Acts – Each School receives 5 point for Superior and 3 points for Excellent at the Regional and State One Act Festivals.
- Other – Schools receive points for other award such as, Governor’s Proclamation, Teacher or Principal of the year, Community awards, etc. as approved by the State Chairman.