AZ Junior Thespian Festival
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR MARCH 21, 2020!
MOUNTAIN POINTE HIGH SCHOOL
4201 E. Knox Rd Phoenix, AZ 85044
- ALL STUDENTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THEIR SCHOOL SPONSOR. NO INDIVIDUALS ON THEIR OWN OR WITH PARENTS ARE ALLOWED.
- Look at the informational flyer located below for pricing, tentative schedule and general information.
- Fill out the registration form by clicking on the link.
- For your convenience you can do a purchase order or bring a check the day of. ALL PAYMENTS need to be made to Arizona Thespians 7400 W. Bridle Trail Flagstaff, AZ 86001.
- Have all your attendees, including adults, fill out the consent form. You will need two copies, one for you to keep and a copy to turn into registration when you check in. You will not be able to check in unless you have your consent forms.
PURCHASE ORDERS AND/OR CHECKS CAN BE MADE OUT TO ARIZONA THESPIANS. SEE THE FLYER BELOW FOR EVENT PRICING.
Tentative Junior Thespian Festival Schedule (Tentative)
2020 Junior Thespian Festival Informational Flyer
2020_AZ Junior Thespian Festival_consent_and_acceptance_form- Teachers/sponsors all attendees must have a signed form, including adults. You will need two copies, one copy for you to keep and one copy to turn into registration when you check in the day of the event.
202- AZ Junior Thespian IE Ballots – Students must bring 3 copies of their ballots pre-filled out for adjudicators.
Junior Individual Events Rules
JUNIOR THESPIAN FESTIVAL REGISTRATION – CLICK HERE