AZ Thespian Regional Acting Festivals 2019
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR 2019
there are NO REFUNDS and only drops are allowed.
The Arizona Thespian Regional Acting Festivals are scheduled as follows:
SAFT – January 20, 2019 at University of Arizona.
Short Film Submission Form – SAFT ONLY – CLICK HERE
NAFT – January 26, 2019 at Yavapai Community College.
Short Film Submission Form – NAFT only – Click here
CAFT – January 26, 2019 at Mesa Community College (Dobson & US60).
Short Film Submission Form CAFT only – Click Here
FEES for Regional Festivals
$5.00 per Individual Event
$10.00 per Group Event
$60.00 School Fee
There are no add-ons or changes after the 1/11/19 registration deadline. Only drops will be allowed. There are no refunds.
Please take some time to read the rules for both one acts and the IE’s as there may have been changes.
ALL SCHOOLS MUST BRING 1 JUDGE FOR EVERY 5 IE’S.
SAFT judge registration – CLICK HERE
CAFT judge registration – CLICK HERE
NAFT judge registration – CLICK HERE
Contact Regional Directors for information on Regional Festivals.
South Director – Kris Kissel email – kris.kissel
North Director – Jantina Russell – email@example.com
Central Director – Kim Bonagofski email – firstname.lastname@example.org
FILES FOR DOWNLOAD:
BALLOTS ARE LOCATED IN THE AZT Regional Rules 2018 located below.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGIONAL FESTIVALS 2018
AZT Regional Rules 2018
Performance Guidelines – Performance Standard Policy must be on file for all published works. THE FORM IS LOCATED IN THE REGIONAL RULEBOOK.
Arizona Thespians Code of Conduct – all schools must bring a signed copy to the Regional Festival they are attending. You can have all your students sign the back of one sheet for your convenience.
Play Rights Guidelines – Read this if you plan to take an IE to Lincoln
HOW SWEEPSTAKES POINTS ARE AWARDED:
- Attendance – Schools receives points for attending Leadership Camp, State Acting Festival (November), Regional Acting Festivals, National Acting Festival.
- Leadership – Schools receives points for having a student and/or teacher on the State Board or the AIA Board.
- Honor Troupe – Schools receives 10 points for Gold, 5 for Silver and 3 for Bronze Honor Troupe Awards.
- Superior ranking – School receives a point for every Superior ranking at the Acting Festivals for IE’s, GE’s and Tech Challenge.
- State One Acts – Each School receives 5 point for Superior and 3 points for Excellent at the Regional and State One Act Festivals.
- Other – Schools receive points for other award such as, Governor’s Proclamation, Teacher or Principal of the year, Community awards, etc. as approved by the State Chairman.