What is an STO? STO stands for State Thespian Officer. These are dedicated students who help to develop and run all the Arizona Thespian Events throughout the year.
Interested students must apply at the Arizona Leadership Camp during July.
Top Row: Diego, Emma, Ryley, Tristian, Tatum, Anna, Sydnee, Emma
Bottom Row: Aaron, Kylie, Keara, Derrick, Ian, Bianca
STATE STUDENT OFFICER CRITERIA
- Have attended Thespian Festival
- Sponsor has to be with troupe at camp and be willing to serve on the adult board.
- We encourage sponsors to work on the board or one of our committees before encouraging students to run as an STO.
- Held previous leadership position (I.E. Student gov’t, leader in youth group, clubs)
- Inducted Thespian
- Active Thespian in Troupe
STO APPLICATION – DUE JULY 1
Please read the application thoroughly before you fill it out. If you have any questions contact Kim Bonagofski firstname.lastname@example.org
TROUPE DIRECTOR RECOMMENDATION FORM – DUE JULY 1
Please fill out this form if you willing to have a student on the board. Only two students from a school may run. All applicants must attend Leadership Camp as does the Troupe Director.